Director Of Digital Marketing
The Director of Digital Marketing will drive the digital strategy, planning, development, implementation and tracking of all digital marketing initiatives to maximize the brand presence. This role will work closely with our VP of Integrated Marketing Services to leverage innovative marketing practices that drive consumer engagement and support the continued growth of the Jägermeister market position. They will manage the Digital Team at Mast-Jägermeister US and will help to foster a collaborative environment that spearheads all digital properties across all channels, regions and digital formats.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, lead and create digital marketing strategy, roadmap and tactics for the organization with deep subject matter expertise of the various digital marketing channels
- Manage agency partners to ensure appropriate balance of internal and external resources and performance management
- Organize and relaunch the CRM program
- Produce global digital, social, and tech collaborations and programs that are designed to scale
- Constantly plan, execute, and iterate on website and E-Commence initiatives and opportunities
- Define annual program KPI’s and program-specific strategies that capitalize on the ability of each programs’ strengths in driving growth
- Leverage analytics to report on performance of all digital and social media marketing campaigns, and assess against CRM, KPIs and ROI goals
- Oversee and evaluate the Social Media strategy and planning
- Ensure consistent execution and brand tone of all strategies and tactics to improve efficiencies and build a community
- Plan and measure investment to within agreed budget guidelines and ensure continuous improvement in ROI through tactical or strategic changes
- Continuously investigate, evaluate and recommend new digital and media opportunities and trends
- Demonstrates strong ability to coach and mentor team and/or peers to develop team/individual’s ability to deliver and exceed expectations
- Leads and grows a high performing team of professionals and fostering a spirit of teamwork that supports diversity, cohesiveness and support
- Creativity: Demonstrates subject matter expertise in systems and consistently looks for new opportunities to enhance and grow the success of the organization.
- Organization & Planning: Possesses strong project management skills with the ability to implement progressive business intelligence related procedures.
- Collaboration/Communication: Demonstrates strong ability and willingness to work in a collaborative environment across multiple functions and stakeholders (e.g., Corporate, Field, & Vendors), and effectively influences and provides appropriate feedback as needed.
- Action-Oriented: Thrives in fast paced changing environments and has the ability to lead others
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive, but represent the general duties of this position.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years professional experience, with 4+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Beverage/alcohol industry background is preferred, but not a must
- Deep understanding of current digital and social media landscape and anticipates future digital marketing programs
- Working knowledge of best practices and demonstrated experience leading the development of marketing tactics to drive an engaged user base
- Highly analytical, data-driven and understands how to optimize digital programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
- Heavy collaboration & communication skills – able to work seamlessly across regions, internal teams and constituencies
- Energetic, self-starter with the ability to influence, motivate, and train others
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Takes ownership, problem solves and demonstrates a high level of accountability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially excel and power point
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Yearly wellness stipend (gym membership or fitness classes)
- Generous holiday and vacation policy