Business Analyst - Marketing and National Accounts
The Business Analyst, Marketing and National Accounts, is responsible for providing analytical support to our national and regional account teams, marketing strategic initiatives, and for commercializing new innovations. This role will offer strategic insight into the development of programs, selling stories and key performance measures, while focused on providing analyses and return on investment in the areas of On-Premise, new product/package launches, cold equipment, and national account customer plans.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and maintain a complete suite of marketing initiative and National Account scorecards that provide visibility into the business and activities, and work with business stakeholders to align the reports using multiple data sources.
- The analytical problem-solving approach will require strong collaboration across the team and involve problem structuring, hypothesis development, data collection, application of varied analysis techniques, and clear and concise communication of customer implications.
- Establish himself/herself as a strategic business partner with Marketing, Trade Marketing, and National/Regional Account teams. This person must be able to translate insights and analytics into top and bottom line business impact.
- Integrates insights, consumer and market trends, competitive data, and custom research if needed to facilitate new business development with cross-functional teams. Leading white space identification by partnering with marketing, trade marketing, and sales for go-to-market strategies.
- Analytics expert with ability to find key insights from large data sources such as NABCA, DISCUS, Nielsen, VIP and iDig
- Pursues approaches which have greater potential to contribute to a return on investment.
- 1-2 years of experience in business analysis, preferably in the spirits, beverage or consumer products industry
- Well-developed financial analytical and database management skills to develop and implement sales analytical databases, reports and analytics
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively interact with various functions across the organization
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Yearly wellness stipend (gym membership or fitness classes)
- Generous holiday and vacation policy